Thursday, August 26, 2010

• First Postiing :)

I have been in a creative funk as of late. Haven't wanted to fractal, write, anything. Just blah. A few days before school started, the kids wanted some coloring pages, and I encountered a page on the web to print off mandalas. I have literally been hooked, and indeed there is something quite meditative and relaxing about coloring them. I've drawn them, taken up some zentangling and zendalas...I suck at drawing so I won't post them lol. And wouldn't you know it, the inspiration came back, and I've been playing with making them digitally. Not only that, the writing is creeping back in as well. So, that is what this blog is for, to express whichever creative vein I'm in at the moment. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you, and Welcome to my Blog :)
~Bobbie

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Good to meet you. :-)

    ReplyDelete